Accommodation for Couples or Families
Modern two bedroom units with private verandas in shady gardens, accommodating from one to four guests
We have four two bedroom units set in one acre of gardens, ideal for couples and small families. Units are located ten minutes stroll from Bright’s restaurants and shops, adjacent to the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail and very close to the Heritage Canyon Walk along the Ovens River.
Highland Valley one/two bedroom units
- Modern units
- Private verandas with outdoor setting
- Landscaped shady gardens
- Air conditioning& heating (quiet split system) and electric blankets
- King size bed in main bedroom
- Two single beds in second bedroom
- Comfortable full size lounge room.
- Digital TV in living room and first bedroom.
- Free wifi
- DVD/CD/boom box
- Bay window dining alcove
- Fully equipped kitchen with full stove
- Fridge/freezer & microwave
- Shower:- walk-in (2 – ideal for older guests) and separate toilet
- Washing machine and dryer in bathroom
- Smoking on veranda only
- Pets not allowed. There are kennels/cattery nearby
All linen, towels, bathmat and tea towel are supplied so there is no need to bring your own and beds are made up with crisp white sheets for you to jump straight into.
Cots and high chairs are supplied for children. This will save you space in your car when it comes to packing all those holiday items. Two of our holiday units have hip baths under the showers and these are ideal to bathe infants.
Initial supplies of soap, washing up detergent, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar and milk are provided so you don’t have to run straight down to the supermarket.
Bright has two supermarkets (Woolworths and IGA) and a butcher for all your food and supplies, and many restaurants and takeaways so you really don’t need to cook at all.